Do you find that every time you check something off your list, three or more things are added? The whole process really can be overwhelming.
Here are 5 key tips to effectively manage your to do list!
1. Take a minute! Step back, focus on your breathing only and take a break! Get away from the screen!
2. Write it down! Have you gotten all your tasks written down, and I do mean all of them!
3. Prioritise tasks! Figure out what needs to be done today and what can wait until tomorrow. If you think all tasks are your priority then focus on the bigger tasks first.
4. Avoid burnout and don’t overdo it! Too many tasks in one day is a sure way to cause burnout.
5. Give yourself a pat on the back! You’ve been doing amazing work even if you don’t see.
If you find yourselves getting overwhelmed with you to-do list, why not get in touch? I can help with the small stuff, so you can take back your day! Contact me to learn more.